DMES or Diversified Medical Equipment and Supplies Inc. has been a leading medical supply company since 1994. We offer medical equipment and medical supplies to medical professionals, home care professionals, and independent residents.
Patients are leaving the hospital sooner and DVT risk can last for 30 plus days post discharge. DJO Global introduces VenaPro, a truly portable device to help prevent post-operative DVT for moderate to high risk patients. VenaPro is designed for optimal patient comfort and compliance. This no tube solution is your solution for DVT prevention at home.
VenaPro is designed for optimal patient comfort and compliance.
• No tubes or cords
• One button operation
• Weighs less than one lb
• Designed based on clinically proven technology
• Graduated and asymmetric compression
• Air releases to cool patients’ legs
• USB Downloadable compliance data
• Re-chargeable battery (4-5 hour life)
• Applies 50mmhg once per minute
• Patients don’t need to return the device!
• Aid in the prevention of DVT
• Can also be used as an aid in the prophylaxis for DVT by persons expecting to be stationary for long periods of time
• Enhance blood circulation
• Diminish post-operative pain
• Reduce wound healing time
• Aid in the treatment and healing of: stasis dermatitis, venous stasis ulcers, arterial and diabetic leg ulcers, chronic venous insufficiency and reduction of edema in the