DMES or Diversified Medical Equipment and Supplies Inc. has been a leading medical supply company since 1994. We offer medical equipment and medical supplies to medical professionals, home care professionals, and independent residents.
The Delta 1000 is truly universal because the bed frame can be used with Drive's and most other manufacturers’ bed ends, old and new.
• The transition box mounted on the foot section is key to interchangeability.
• The transition box allows you to change the rotation of the high/low shaft.
• Headboard is taller than footboard to better fit home decor.
• The wood grain panels are break and scratch resistant.
• Foot section weighs 50% less than conventional foot sections to make deliveries safe and easy.
• Once installed, the high/low shaft will stay with the bed to eliminate loss or forgetting on future installations.
• Labels and color-coded springs assure accurate installation of side rails for patient safety.
• Unique motor is completely self-contained to reduce weight and noise. • The motor assembly can be installed and removed with patient in bed
• Bed, side rails and mattress safety-tested by SGS, a nationally recognized testing facility. Satisfies all applicable FDA entrapment guidelines
• The motor is UL approved.
• In the event of a power failure, a 9 volt battery, located in the hand control, can lower the head and foot sections nine times. No crank needed.
• New and improved hand pendant has large, easy-to-use controls.
• Zinc-coated spring deck.
• Extension kit available (model #15030EXTKIT) extends length from 80" to 84".
• Weight Capacity 450 lbs.
Bed Height Minimum Without Casters 12.75"
Bed Height Maximum With Casters 24"
Unit Dimensions 36" (W) x 88" (L)
Weight 169 lbs.
Carton Shipping Weight 182 lbs.
Weight Limit 450 lbs